For Baharee Pranayama Sit in sukhasana / siddhasana / padmasana. If you are not able to do so, you can use chair to practice pranayama.
Using force, breathe out and don’t breathe in for 5 to 8 seconds. Then resort to normal breathing. Likewise repeat for 4 t05times.
People with high BP and pregnant mothers should NOT do this pranayama.
Benefits of Baharee Pranayama:
- Fickle mindedness will vanish and problems in the abdomen will disappear.
- Digestion improves and wisdom becomes sharp.
- Entire body is cleansed. Besides making the semen to flow upwards,
- all disorderliness in the body will move towards orderliness.
- As Kapalabhathi creates slight pain in the weak parts of abdomen, this pranayama can carry energy to the affected parts thereby removing the pain.