- Raise the trunk so that it is perpendicular to the floor and bring the left leg forward.
- Rest it at its original position and stretch the right leg backwards with the heels completely on the floor.
- The stomach should be pressed well in this position.
- Bring the neck and the head back and look as far back as possible.
Advantages of Ekapadaprasaranasana:
- Blood Circulates rapidly in the legs.
- one who practices this asana increases his capacity to walk and achieves flexibility in the spine.