- Continue holding the breath and bend down without bending the knees.
- Press the palms down on the ground, and the fingertips in line with the toes.
- The fingertips should touch one another.
- Then touch the knees with the nose or the forehead without bending the knees and exhale.
- Exhaling should be through the nose only, never through the mouth.
- In the early stages, the fingers may not touch the ground but the position will be attained after some practice.
- It cures abdominal diseases, strengthens the chest and the hands and the body becomes handsome and radiant,
- It cures the diseases of the toes and invigorates the weak.