1. Grind 1 tablespoon liquorice root piece (mulaithi) in 1 cup with ¼ teaspoon saffron (kesar).Apply this paste on bald patches at bedtime regularly.
2. Grind fenugreek seeds (methi dana), with water and apply in the head.Leave for at least 40 minutes before washing.Do it every morning for a month.
3. Boil 1 cup mustard oil (sarson ka tel) with 4 tablespoon henna (mehandi) leaves.Filter and bottle. Massage on the bald patches regularly.
4. Grind the remains oftobacco smoked in a hookah and add to boiling mustard oil.Cool and store.Massage on the baldpatchesregularly.
5.Rub on the scalp 1 teaspoon oil in which raw mangoes have been preserved for over one year.Repeat this treatment frequently.
1. Boil a handful of neem leaves in 4 cups of water.After cooling and filtering use it for rinsing hair.
2. Soak 2 tablespoon fenugreek seed (methi dana) in water overnight.In the morning grind into a fine paste.Apply all over scalp and leave for ½ an hour.Wash with Shikakai or mild shampoo.
Hair Dullness and Coarseness
1.Grind fresh fenugreek leaves (methi) to a paste and apply the leaf paste over the scalp before a bath.
1.Take a handful of neem leaves and boil them in 4 cups of water.After cooling and filtering, use the decoction for rising hair.
2. Apply fenugreek (methi) seeds, ground with some water and paste on the head.Allow to soak at least for 40 minutes before washing.Use every morning for a month.
3. Mix equal quantities of dried curry leaves (curry patta) , lime peel (nimbu ka chilka), Shikakai, fenugreek seeds (methi dana).Grind them finely.Store and use as a substitute for soap or shampoo.
1.Cut a lemon to half and rub lemon juice into the scalp well.Wash off after it turns dry.
2. Soak shredded ginger (adarak) in honey .Eat a spoonful every morning.
3. Grind 1 tablespoon each, pulp of amla and lime juice.Massage it into the hair before going to bed.Wash it next morning.
1.Wash your hair in 1 cup of coconut milk twice a week for a few months.
1. Grind the fresh amla fruits into a fine paste and apply on affected parts.
2. Grind 2 to 3 cloves (laung) into a fine paste alongwith ½ teaspoon dried ginger (sonth) and apply on nose, forehead etc.
1. Roast some ajwain dry on a tawa.Tie it in a muslin bag and sniff frequently.
2. Make a paste of 2-3 powdered cloves (laung) and salt. Apply this paste on the forehead.
3.Grind 10-15 tulsi leaves with 4 cloves (laung) and 1 teaspoon dried ginger (sonth) into a paste and apply.
4. A paste made of dry ginger (sonth) with a little water or milk applied to the foreheadalso gives relief.
5. A ripe apple, after removing the upper rind the inner hard portion should be taken with a little salt every morning on an empty stomach .Continue for a week.This yields good results even in case of chronic headaches.
6. Mix 1 teaspoon finely ground cinnamon (dalchini) in 1 teaspoon water and apply on the forehead.It is very effective in headache due to exposure to cold-air.
7. Crush an onion and apply the paste on the head.Repeat on the other hand.However, this Chinese accupressure massage is not recommended for pregnant women.
8. Mix 8-10 basil (tulsi) leaves, ½ inch piece ginger (adarak), 7 black pepper corns (sabot kali mirch) powdered coarsely with 1 large cup (200ml) water.Boil for 2 minutes.Remove from heat, cover and keep for 2-3 minutes.Strain, add boiled milk, sugar and drink warm. Lie down covering yourself with a sheet for 5-10 minutes.It is very helpful in headaches, cold, indigestion.Drink 2-3 times a day.For children reduce the quantity to half.
1. Grind 7 to 8 almond (badam) kernels with 1 to 2 teaspoons lime juice and apply on the hair.
2. Grind the seeds of neem into a fine powder and mix in some groundnut oil.Apply to the scalp.Allow it to remain overnight. Wash off next morning
3. Mix a teaspoon lime juice with 1 teaspoon garlic (lahsun) paste and apply on the head.