This is a variation of Bakasana. This asana is also called Tulitasana.
- Practice Bakasana as shown in Bakasana
- Technique 1. At the last stage of the asana, do not rest the soles under the elbows, but keep them a bit apart in the middle of the arms.
- This pose is known as Tolasana.
- Do the remaining part of the exercise as you would do while practicing Bakasana.
- Gradually, increase the time to the limit of fifteen minutes.
Advantages of Tolasana :
- In the practice of this asana, the eyes are frequently concentrated on the part between the eye¬brows. This removes many common defects of the eyes.
- This asana has all the benefits of Bakasana.
- It cures all the diseases which Utthita Padmasana cures. It has the same benefits as Utthita Padmasana.